Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 11, 2006

It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood!

I'm so glad to be off of work! I'm sure that you as the average reader says to him/herself "My heavens, Stephanie really seems to hate her job...she's always SO excited to be off!" On the contrary, I love my job, and I think people can see that if they talk to me. It's just really nice to not be there. I love having a job where I only work three days a week, even though they are long ones.

Today, I did a lot of random stuff. I waited with baited breath for my new mattress to arrive! It's a beautiful sight, with pillowtop and so high that Liberty can't jump up on it. I have been uncomfortable for awhile on my old one, so I took the plunge and got a great deal with amazing financing! Hooray for me! I have a queen size now, and hopefully the extra room will leave me less crowded when Oliver decides to stretch out his paws in every direction. I also went around buying housewarming gifts for Michael and Jennifer. I should have picked up something for Sam, too....I guess I'll have to do that tomorrow before the fun begins.

Tomorrow, early in the AM, Jen and Michael will start their long awaited voyage to Dallas. I really can't believe that it's finally HERE! I'm so excited for them to live so close to me! I think Jen will head out first, with plans to sign all the lease stuff before Michael gets there with the movers. I will be over there with her, once she gets into the apt, to help with whatever...cleaning, rummaging, sitting in the empty space...and bonding! :) Hooray for fun times!

Not really anything else going on. I am feeling less dizzy, although I do still have the spells. I'm hoping they go away with the continued taking of my medicine. I also hope this new bed lets me sleep better! :) Nathen and Kerrie return sometime this week from their long, long vacation. I don't really know what day they return, but hopefully the house will be clean when they get here. It's not really bad, I just need to do some straightening and junk mail removal! :)

Now I'm tired. My new bed is calling me! Hooray!

No comments: