Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Let's add to the fun! :)

School has started. The days of laying around at home because I'm not at work have ended. From the sounds of everything I've heard so far, I'm gonna be crazy busy...but that's okay. Today, I've had to face my age and be SO thankful I'm not 18 anymore! :) It was so nice to say "No, I don't wish to go Greek" and not have to look through endless booths full of people enticing me to join their honor societies and stuff like that. I did not enjoy wading through HUNDREDS of people trying to get their food all at the same time. Let's just say I'll be brown bagging it from now on. In order to get my lunch in less than 5 minutes (I have absolutely no patience), I had to settle for things I could grab without a line...such as baked lays, a granola bar, and a banana. Hopefully, these things will tide me over until I can get home. I'm now sitting in a teenie tiny lounge, waiting for my class to start. There's a girl next to me, talking on the pay phone. This may not seem abnormal...except that she has TWO cell phones. How weird is that?

Other than that, not much is going on. I had to park REALLY far away and I'm carrying a lot of bags...computer bag, book bag, and purse.....I looked like a bag lady..traipsing across campus. Lovely picture, right? Anyways...probably should get back to class. Hooray for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i want to go back to school.... but only for the fun stuff.
the girl on the pay phone probably used up all her cell minutes :)

Kris said...

I am so proud of you! Joe just started this week and is feeling overwhelmed also. He told me "Just to let you know, I am going to be unavailable all semester." OK then!