Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Must finish work...then SLEEP!

I think I'm going to fall asleep sitting here. I wish I had more sleep, but that's my own dumb fault! :) We had a baby shower at the house last night. I guess that our friends haven't ever been to one...so they don't know that they usually don't last for four hours! :) But, this one did! :) I finally poured myself into bed around 11:20 and still couldn't sleep because of all the merrymaking in the rest of the house. I don't know what time everyone else left, but I think I probably finally fell asleep around midnight or so. So, needless to say, I'm sleepy today! :)

This week, I'm going to have to make some housing decisions, and I'm not sure I'm ready yet! The apartment that I'm interested in, if I wait a couple more weeks (which is what I would prefer), then the price jumps up by $50. I don't like that. I was told that they would hold a place for 30 days, once I apply and stuff...so we'll see. There are 2 apts that open up at the end of this month, so I could potentially have to move before the end of Sept...but we'll see. I'd rather not have my rent jump up. Not for the same exact unit! :) Becca's decided that she's not ready to buy yet, and now she's apartment hunting too. She's looking in the Beltline/Montfort area of town, right in the same complex that Michael and Jen just moved to. I will probably settle about 10 minutes from there, at the Tollway/Bush Turnpike. I really like the area up there, and it's a chance to start somewhere completely new. Anyways. Enough about that.

The puppies have been so good the last couple of days...with the exception of Oliver eating a pack of gum then vomiting it on my bed. (EW!) They stayed mostly quiet during the shower last night, and no one attempted escape. They didn't bark or misbehave. Such angels. It's going to be quite the transition, splitting them up. I'm the most concerned for Liberty and Sadie, since they've been together for Liberty's whole life. Not sure what Liberty will do without her sister...but I guess we're about to see.

OH HEAVENS. I am so tired. I'm sitting here thinking to myself "Wouldn't a nap be nice!"....but no naps for me. Oh well...only 6.5 more hours....

2 comments:

Kris said...

First, thank you SO MUCH for helping to throw the baby shower! We are so blessed to have such great friends. But, sorry you are so tired from our crazy laughter. I was so exhausted I wanted to go home earlier but the fun continued. Love and appreciate you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like a party than a shower!! :)
i'm not sure which is worse, kids who eat stuff they shouldn't or dogs who eat stuff they shouldn't!