Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fun in the sun...or RAIN! :)

It's finally raining! I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to see this phenomenon. The radar is all green, red, and yellow and I can't even see outside! I LOVE IT! It hasn't rained this hard in a long time, definately not this summer! The backyard has actual cracks in the ground from the dryness. Hopefully not now...now that we have rain! :)

Today, I have been really dizzy and it's starting to scare me. I don't like this feeling, and I've felt pretty rotten for most of the afternoon. THANKFULLY, I have a new nurse with me today and she's getting pretty independent. She did 90% of the work today, so I was able to sit and feel dizzy by myself. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning at 1015, so I am hoping that she has some insight for me.

I have two days off after today, then back Wed/Thurs, then off until Monday, I think. Michael and Jennifer are moving this weekend. I'm hoping to be able to be of some help to them...but I won't be doing any lifting! :) They've hired the extremely reliable, yet funny named "Abracadabra Movers". Just the name makes me laugh. It will be nice to pick up the phone and just go do stuff with Jennifer. I do love my sister in law. Almost more than my real sister! (HA KIMSIE!)

Anyways, I have 2 more hours to slave away here, so I suppose I could find something to do. I know I have to do some sort of preceptor paperwork...and that could take me the rest of the day! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love you too! See you in 6 days! SISTER!

Reeding Teacher said...

I love both my sisters. Even though they are both mental. I wish I could be moving there too. Hopefully soon!

Jennifer said...

Who are you calling mental, chickie?? We love you too! I thought Evan didn't want to move to Dallas...?

Reeding Teacher said...

Nope, he would like to be near any family. We both really don't like being so far away from any family. He doesn't like the heat, but there are some good jobs there.