Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Terror for the lobster....

Oliver is currently running around the house, shredding a toy lobster that I bought for him not 8 hours ago. It has no stuffing, no claws, and no squeakers. He's systematically shredding its legs, which are finding their way all over the house. I'm so glad he's found enjoyment out of that 3 dollars. This is why we don't buy him nice things. He just eats it. He's been carrying around a rabbit leg for one solid week...chewing it to bits piece by piece. Earlier today, he fought a battle with a wasp outside and lost. He got stung in the mouth, but he's okay. He also fought a battle with a lizard, which he won. Becca found him chewing on a headless body. He's so disgusting.

It's been a busy weekend! Michael and Jen are all moved in! Hooray! It was so weird to drop them off last night, and know they weren't going to be sleeping at my house on an air mattress! Yesterday and today were filled with a lot of unpacking and rearranging. Their new places is about 400 square feet bigger, and it's really nice for Jennifer to have too many places to put things! They have this gigantic couch (I think it's like 105 inches long) and it actually looks small in their living room.

I work Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday this week. It's been nice to have this 4 day off break! I guess Nathen and Kerrie aren't coming back today...or else they are driving really late. Their kitties are getting really pitiful. When I walk into the bedroom, I'm always greeted with a symphony of meows. They are almost out of food...so I hope that N/K resurface soon...

Not much excitement going on this week. We're throwing a baby shower on Saturday, of course, I have to work. LOVELY. I'll just be zooming back home after the shower. Other than that, it's gonna be a slow one...which should be nice. I'm going to be so thankful for those weeks in a few, once the school madness begins. Anyways...must be going. Oliver has now proceeded to shred the toy all over my new bed. That will be fun to sleep on.

No comments: