Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 25, 2006

Moving right along...

Things are going well in the 2nd move of the year. AAHH! Moving itself is stressful...moving twice in 2 months is torture. Oh well...such is life. Today I bought furniture! I'm so excited about it! :) I got a cocoa microsuede couch and chaise lounge. It's so beautiful. I almost bought a coffee table, until I realized that I already had one. I didn't know why I didn't choose to sell it at the garage sale, but it worked out! That's one less piece of furniture I have to buy! I also didn't get rid of my dining room table...but the chairs are long gone. I'm going to have to buy some chairs...somewhere. Probably Ikea. Oh, I love Ikea.

I'm sure the packing will soon commence...which will begin to freak out the puppies. Tuesday, we're renting a truck to clean out our storage room...so if you live in the DFW area, we really need HELP! It's hopefully just going to be a couple of hours...and we'll bring the pile of crap back to our house to sort through before the move. We'll have to designate sides of the dining room so we can tell it apart when the movers come! :) Please help us! We're desperate! :)

Anyways. Must be off now. It's late and I'm sleepy. And so are the puppies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish we could come help!! i love the lounger thing, it's awesome!!