Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2005

Backs are big.

I've always heard people say that back problems are the absolute worst to have. I never really paid them much attention because I figured, well, you can get through anything. For crying out loud, for 4 days a month I want to perform my own abdominal surgery...back problems can't be worse than that. Oh I am so wrong. I have absolutely no idea what I did to my back, but I'm miserable. I woke up Tuesday morning in DC with a tense back. It kept getting more and more tense throughout the day and on Wednesday. When I got up for work yesterday, I thought it felt worse, but thought it might work out later in the day. Again, I was so wrong. About noon, I started having back spasms, almost crippling in nature. Thankfully, they did subside in intensity, but I'm left with a back that is very very angry. I called in sick for work today yesterday around 3 and made appointments at the doctor and chiropractor, hopefully to figure out what is going on. I have absolutely no idea what they can do for a sore back, but I'm hoping it is something. I'm actually most comfortable when sitting, standing, or oddly enough, laying on my stomach propped up on my elbows (which is how I am now!). Please keep me in your prayers...I can not afford to miss work, but I can not afford a long term injury even more.

On a lighter note, I think Gracie senses that something is wrong. She won't leave my side. I have a hard time getting her to go outside without me today. Sadie's pretty snuggly too..which is odd. She's usually very willing to lay in my bed, but she doesn't touch. She's anti-skin when in bed...but not this morning. She's been very cute today. Gracie's always willing to snuggle...big lug.

Well, I'd better go get ready for my appointments this afternon. Fun for me! :(

No comments: