Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Busy days

Well, the last couple of days has been busy...but mostly busy doing not important stuff. Yesterday, I went to the fair (yes, again) with Becca and her mom. The fair is a rocking good time! :) Today, I ran errands (including a fabulous one!) and went to water aerobics...finally! I think it's funny that I have been a member of that new gym for a month and the only reason I picked it was because of the water aerobics...and I just went for the first time today! It was a really good instructor, and I definately would like to go back.

Here's the exciting news. I have a 10 year class reunion this weekend (not so exciting...just keep reading!). I went to Lane Bryant to find a new shirt to wear...one that actually fit. All my shirts are either huge or just not appropriate for a midday shindig. I dug around in the store for about 15 minutes, gathering up several choices. I finally found enough to try on and the excitement started building. They all fit...and that never happens. I didn't like the way some of them fit (too loose!), but I found this snazzy blue one that I really liked. The only problem was that it was really still too big. There was almost 2 inches of material on either side of the torso. It's meant to be a fitted shirt...not tight, but fitted. I don't do tight. :) I ended up getting a smaller size, just to see if it worked...and it did! It's the smallest size that Lane Bryant offers! :) :) :) I was so excited! I'm still working on getting the small pants size, but I'm definately getting there. So, even though I weigh more than I did when I graduated high school, I weigh a lot less than I did 8 months ago! :) 56.8 lbs less! :) TA DA!

Well, one of my little patients that's been in the hospital for 3 months got to go home yesterday. How exciting for him and his family! His mom is a teacher, and we always had a good time when I took care of Jacob. My other little friend, Kendall, is finally on the floor...and going home soon. I called the floor tonight to ask if I could have her tomorrow when I work. There's a lot of nurses...and not that many patients...which means someone could get floated. ICK! :) Hopefully, I will not have to go anywhere. I'd really like to stay and be with that family.

Anyways....I'd better get ready for bed. I'd like to be actually awake tomorrow at work...that'd be nice! :)

No comments: