Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy Days!

I have had a couple of really good days. Yesterday, I was downright bored at work. I didn't really have much going on, and all my kids were behaving themselves, even though there were 4 of them. I had a good time with my co-workers...just goofing off and giving our patients the attention they haven't got the rest of the week because we've been so busy. Last night, I decided that 4 days with 4 patients was enough. I decided to request three of the four back. Sadly, one of the kids I had yesterday was not doing well this morning when I got here. I ended up having her in the ICU by 9AM and a ventilator was doing her breathing for her 30 minutes later. She's a sick puppy. Other than that little wee bit of excitement, it's been a fabulous day. I'm actually one of the 2 senior nurses here today...with all the others being new grads on their first days off orientation. I've helped out with a lot today, which has been really nice.

I don't think I've blogged since the fair. Oh, the fair, the FAIR! I love the fair! Connie and I had a really good time. Seriously, if you have the time, you should really go. The pig races are enough to keep you laughing for the entire night. I also love the exhibit halls, which are like one giant infomercial. Connie and I actually bought something to clean our bathrooms with. We'll see if it works. Who knows. It was fun anyways. I did have a corn dog and shared some fried pickles with Connie. Tons of fun! :) and yummy....

Tonight, Becca and I are going to the movies to see the new Reese Witherspoon flick. I seriously love all her movies. I hope it's going to be good.

Anyways....hope all is well with all of you....

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

Oh the fair... so fun!! (especially when you have money to spend!!!) we were dissapointed cause the exhibit hall was closed because of katrina evacuees. i like getting the kids the free ID's (with their cute little fingerprints). we need to go together next year!!!