Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2005

I am such a fair nerd.

I admit it. I'm addicted to the fair. I go several times in the three and a half weeks it's here. I live for the exhibit halls, the colors of the midway at night, but most of all, the new and different foods they've chosen to fry this year. My nerdiness was confirmed today. My aunt hasn't been to the fair in about 20 years. She asked me to take her, since I'm such a fair expert. Today she called me and said that she wanted to try this new food that they were advertising for this year. She said it was a Corny Dog with jalapeno and cheese in the weenie. I told her these weren't new. She said that the way they talked on the radio, she was convinced that they were new. I said (in my very best fair nerd voice) "No, they had them last year at Fletcher's. That's the only corny dog stand at the fair. There's no other place to get them." She laughed. and laughed. I deserved it. I am a fair nerd. Anyways, I know she'll have a good time. I always do! :)

Liberty is recovering well from her incident with the cat. Her nose has a little nick on it, and she hates it when you press on it. One would ask why I press on it when I know she hates it. It's pretty much because I'm a mean and nasty mom. I also wanted to make sure it wasn't an infected lump. That would be nasty. Can you imagine her with a bandaged nose? It was bad enough when she had an infected lump on her foot. She had to have it all the way bandaged and she actually had to have surgery on it. Tiny retard. She walked around in a cone, attempting to lick her foot around the cone

Anyways. I'd better go, I have to get ready to pick up my aunt so we can have fair fun. By the way, if anyone is interested in going to the fair, let me know...I'll gladly be your tour guide...I have a season pass (oh my gosh....fair nerd)!!!

No comments: