Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oh Ikea!

Ikea is a wonderland. I think I've said this before....it never ceases to be true. It's hysterical to watch people who have never been there before revel in its beauty. I love it. I never spend very much money, but it's always fun to dream in there. I have this bedroom set that I've been drooling over for quite a while..and I really will buy it one day...just not now! :)

I obviously did not get called into work today...what a delight! :) I doubt I will get called in tomorrow either. I really do love my job, but I treasure my days off! :)

My parents are going back to Houston tomorrow, after being gone for almost a week. I can't imagine how long it is going to take them to get there. Normally, it takes almost 5 hours. Tomorrow, there's no telling. I know they are planning on lots of back roads.

Big prayer request. A patient that I had the priviledge to care for last week is having surgery tomorrow. I just love this little girl and her family. It's amazing to be a part of the realization that there is something wrong with your child. Anyways, Kendall is 10 weeks old and is having major heart surgery tomorrow at 7:30am. Her parents are absolutely precious and are so worried about their little girl. Just keep this precious family in your prayers.

Liberty is squished into a hole between me and the chair. She's desperate for love. Aren't we all? :)

The fair starts this weekend. I'm SO excited. I love the fair. It's really all about the food and the exhibit halls. I was scheduled to volunteer at the Children's Medical Center petting zoo...but it was cancelled this year. BLAST! :) Stupid kids who eat their hands after touching animals! :)

Anyways....happy days!

No comments: