Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hooray for off days!

It is 65 degrees right now. That's right....65!!!! Yesterday it was 102! Hooray for cooling winds! It's not permanent, but at least it's a nice break today. It's supposed to be in the low 90's the rest of the week. That's much better than it has been. I am celebrating today! :)

I planned to start my morning around 10 today. This did not happen because I am retarded. Guess what I forgot to do? TURN OFF MY ALARM! At 5:50, I was awakened by the alarm and a VERY excited puppy. She thought it was time to get up. Little did she know, it was NOT! :) I went back to sleep, happily enough, until about 9am when I felt as though someone was staring at me. It was Sadie, literally 2 inches from my face. I actually jumped because I was so startled....of course that woke up Grace and then we could not go back to sleep. It's just as well, I had errands to run from Monday. It's all good! :)

I weighed in this morning. I had lost 1.4 more lbs for a grand total of 56! Hooray! :) It never ceases to amaze me that something so simple as watching my portions would turn into such a great weight loss! I am SO excited to try a plane seat after all this! I know when Becca and I flew to Puerto Rico in May, neither of us were uncomfortable in our seats, and that was after 30lbs! Now it's almost double (and hopefully will be by that time). I'm 2.8lbs away from my next goal, which is to drop the amount of Weight Watcher points by 2. I'm interested to see how my asthma behaves this winter with less weight. I don't know if it will have any correlation, but I'm hoping! I've gotten a rocking case of asthma/pneumonia the last two years and I HATE it! :) No more!

I am so ready to get out of this house. At this point, I don't care where I live, as long as it is not here! I usually go through this anger episode when we get our electric bill. It's the same as always...ridiculously high for not much cooling. Today I turned it off! I opened the door and turned off the fans. It feels so nice in here. I guess I'm just angry with myself for not looking around more for a place that wasn't falling apart. My door won't close, there's a big giant crack in the living room wall, the tile is coming up, the carpet is nasty...all things that I'm just frustrated with at the moment. I should be thankful that I have somewhere to live at all! A roof over my head, a yard for my puppy, a bed to sleep in...it's just hard to get the big picture sometimes, you know?

Liberty is hiding in my bed. She has no idea that I'm about to rip all the sheets off to wash them. She will HATE that. Oh well, it's really fun to be around her on laundry day. She loves warm clothes.

Today, Becca and I are going to go do water aerobics. I'm very excited about it. Of course, we would pick the day that it's cold outside. It's all good, the pool is heated! :) I think the sun just came out...it's supposed to be up to 75 degrees today. Hooray!

Well, must begin the laundry fun! :)

No comments: