Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Days fly by!

It seems that the days in this year have just flown by. I can't believe it's already September 11th! This is always a hard day for me, as I'm sure it is for most Americans. I always like to watch the ceremonies on TV and see all the different things that people do to honor the dead. This morning...I was angry. I woke up, turned on my computer and found out that the headlines in the news didn't have anything to do with Sept 11! It was all about who should run for president and (my personal favorite)...what to do if you fall in love with your babysitter's boyfriend! YIKES! This kind of crap makes my patriotic blood boil. How dare we decide that 3,000 lives are less important than adultery?!? It's so frustrating.

I went to the gym again today. It was actually really quiet, which surprised me. Normally, weekends are always busy...but not really today. I tried a snazzy new elliptical machine..one with little arm handles. It was so much fun! I could have stayed on it for longer...but I wanted to go have treadmill fun, too.

I have to go weigh in tomorrow. It's going to be horrific. I have been so wretchedly awful this week...dang PMS. I also blame all the working out. I get so hungry afterwards! Not good at all! :(

Liberty just ran into my room, jumped head first into a pile of towels, rooted around for 3 minutes, and went to sleep. Now she's decided that she needs the squirrel (her favorite toy) and she's brought it up to me. She's sitting in my legs (I'm laying on my stomach) with the squirrel in her paws. She's crazy.

Must be off now. I've got to watch the final minutes of a wedding cake bake off. TONS OF FUN! :)

No comments: