Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh the beauty of the day! :)

Well, for me not to blog on a day...that just shows you how crazy I have been the last couple days! I got called in to work on Monday, and the days just continued to go downhill from there. They have been SO STINKING busy! :) Today has actually gone much more smoothly than previous days...so I am very thankful. I don't work again until Saturday...and then I'll be getting overtime, so it really won't matter! Weekends are almost always more peaceful, except a really difficult doctor is coming onto the service Friday...so we'll see. Apparently she likes to make nurses cry. I will NOT cry. NO NO NO! :)

Anyways, besides working like a crazy person, things are going well. My aunt and I are going to the fair on Friday afternoon. THE FAIR! :) I love the fair. I would go with pretty much anyone. 'Tis a fabulous time, the fair.

And now for my favorite patients updates! :) Precious baby Marcos has gone home and apparently is doing very well. We've heard nothing but good things about his progress. I'm so excited for his family. I look at his picture every day and just smile! The other baby that I've been praying for, little Miss Kendall, is in the ICU still recovering from surgery. Apparently she did not have a good morning yesterday and actually did not have a heart beat or lung function at one point. NOT GOOD! She's fine and dandy today, and her parents are still as sweet as they can be, especially for parents whose child has recently gone through CPR! :)

Tomorrow will be a happy day...lots of relaxing and spending time with Grace and Boo. They miss having someone home all the time! Poor lambs! :)

Must go...am still technically working! :)

No comments: