Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Drew is EVIL!

Oh my goodness. My entire torso is aching. My 30 minutes with the evil personal trainer on Friday has turned into 48 hours of torture. It actually hurts to lift my arms...and it even is a strain to type! That obviously is not stopping me.

I've had a fun weekend! :) On Saturday morning, on the way home from work, I decided that I needed to take my car to get washed. Now the unnamed car smells like vanilla! Yum! That afternoon, I went to a baby shower for the nurse who was my mentor during my orientation. She's been on bedrest since the beginning of August and still has a month to go. We gathered around her bedside for the shower. It was a lot of fun. When I got home, I was told we were leaving at 6:15pm. I was told that I should not wear the skirt that I was presently wearing. Seeing as I had an hour and a half until then, promptly jumped on the bed and took a nap! :) I love naps. We went to Blue Mesa (so yummy) where we were met by some of our friends! Then we went miniature golfing, which I LOVE ! My family has always gone miniature golfing. I'm always terrible, but it's always fun.

Today, after church, my aunt took me to this fabulous restaurant at the galleria. It was very fancy and the food...oh my goodness yum. We had these Asian nachos...which was pretty much like California Pizza Kitchen's Thai Chicken Pizza on a fried wonton instead of crust. YUM.

Tomorrow, I start DAY SHIFT! It's a welcome change...especially after the hellish night I had on Friday. Oh my goodness, I was never so ready to leave! :) I know that day shift is busier and more chaotic, but at least I can sleep!

I think Becca's TV must be really loud right now...I'm sitting in my bedroom with my TV on and I can still hear hers! Funny! :) Liberty is crowding my space in this chair. I think she waits until I get absolutely comfortable...then crams her bootie in the smallest possible space. Beastie.

I'm sad because Extreme Makeover is not on tonight. This is sad. I love Ty...or that show, I mean! :) I cry every single week! I'm a weenie!

Well, I must be off...to go do something very important, I'm sure. :)

No comments: