Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Babies are CRYING!

Oh my goodness. I absolutely despise when I get babies that the parents do not stay the night. I understand if you have to work during the day...there are volunteers who would love nothing better than to come and hold our babies. It gets bad at night. They cry and scream and there is no one to hold them! I would love to carry them around all night, but that's just not possible! :) I've got a really cranky baby tonight, plus 2 other kids. Thankfully, everyone else has parents! I just want this little angel to go to sleep! She'll be really fun tomorrow...when they poke and prod on her all day, and she hasn't had any sleep. No fun at all.

Other than my cranky baby, things are going well. I weighed in at Weight Watchers before I came to work and found out I've lost 3 more pounds. It never ceases to amaze me how the weight keeps coming off. I find it hard to believe sometimes. I look at myself and think "I was 53lbs heavier than this 27 weeks ago!" It's nice to have clothes that fit...wait, I have no clothes that fit! I need to go to Goodwill and find some cheap clothes that will actually fit. I've made a decision that I am not going to buy new clothes until I am either at my goal weight or close. There's really no point! Wait, that sounds like I'm going to be either A: naked or B: in baggy nasty clothes. I'll have to buy clothes, but I'll refuse to buy them for full price until I am at my goal. Clearance is my friend! I may be the homliest person around, but at least I won't have had to pay a lot for clothes!

I really enjoy the new place we work out. Becca and I were talking about it tonight. She went this evening and worked out on the cardio machines for 50 minutes, but didn't even realize it because she was watching TV! It really does make time go faster! They also have these really REALLY snazzy fans on each of the machines. I don't get as hot as I normally would. That's always a good thing. It's nice being excited about working out. I'm really excited to be able to start going to classes...once I have some time off.

I work the next two nights also. I really prefer to work my nights 3 in a row. When I do day shift, I like to do 2 in a row...it is more stressful on days and 3 in a row really wears on me. I've found if I do 2 days, I'm a lot more willing to come in if I think to myself that there's only 2 days then a couple days off. I can't believe that I am so close to being on the day shift! It's a miracle!

All the babies are quiet now (knock on wood). I guess I've loved them up for one night...maybe they will sleep for awhile.

My precious baby Marcos is still in the ICU. They did take out his breathing tube, and he's supposedly doing fine. I'll probably sneak on up there later...just to cuddle with him. He's a tiny little angel! Keep him in your prayers.

Must go eat dinner now. Salad's calling my name! :)

No comments: