Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Laundry day...not my favorite!

I really don't like doing laundry. I'm of the thinking that clothes should either A. not get dirty or B. wash themselves. I just don't like taking the time to do laundry. I hate wrinkly clothes, so I always feel like I'm stalking the dryer to get the clothes out before the heat goes away and they could get wrinkled. Liberty loves the laundry because she can burrow in it...which wrinkles it. I usually give up at that point. There's no point in chasing her out of the laundry because the minute I turn my back, she's right back in it. Weirdo.

Today was weigh in day. I lost 1.4 lbs! I think that's pretty good, especially considering it was my birthday and there was cake and brownies. I think I'm at the beginning of a good streak...I always eat better when I work the day shift. I don't have time to get bored and eat from boredom! I'm usually moving non stop without a chance to run to the vending machine to get some barbeque chips (so yummy).

I work the next two days, so I'm sure I'll be busy there! Hooray for busyness! This entry is kinda short...I have less going on when I'm not working, but I'm sure that tomorrow will be full of stories again! :)

No comments: