Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, another birthday come...and I'm sure it's going to be as rocking as ever. The fact that I woke up at 11:30am today made the day start off good! I absolutely love to sleep! Becca and I were just talking about this last night...that I can sleep anywhere at any time. Ironically, last night I couldn't sleep. I was awake until at least 3am...just laying around in my bed...trying to sleep. It was absolutely crazy! I actually had to go digging around in my bathroom cabinet for sleep inducing medications, which I really don't like to take. Finally, the Simply Sleep took effect and I was whisked off into a dreamless slumber. This morning I've done many exciting things already...got up, took a REALLY late movie back to the video store, and went to the post office. Doesn't that sound like birthday fun to you? Tonight, Becca and I are planning to go work out...which is always what one wishes to do on a birthday.

Right now, Liberty is smushed in a tiny crevice between my rear end and the edge of the papizan chair. She's desperate for attention. The crazy beast is following me around like I've abandoned her for the last time! Sadie, on the other hand, is being anti-social. She's either curled up in my bed or sitting on the couch, away from the action. Last night, she was so crazy! She was sitting in Becca's lap with her new favorite toy...Liberty's squirrel. Another squirrel was on the ground at Becca's feet. The minute she saw Liberty going for it, she jumped off the lap, ran to the squirrel, and savagely snarled and growled at Gracie for even thinking about taking the second squirrel. She then took it up to Becca's lap, to sit with the other squirrel. She's crazy.

Here's an update on my precious baby Marcos! He's doing well! He's back on the floor and out of the ICU. He's still got some recovery to go, but it shouldn't be too long before he gets to go home, something he hasn't done in 4 months. I actually haven't taken care of him since he got back from the IcU. I've been taking care of another pretty sick baby. Her name is Kayla. She's had a rough week and it's been really interesting seeing her progress over the last 3 weeks. Her parents are young, but they are absolutely precious! They love that baby so much! It's always nice to see parents who love their children, no matter what may be wrong with them. There's no telling how long this baby will be with them, but they are already planning her future. Her mom says "She's going to be a dancer...or President!" Her dad thinks she's going to be a cheerleader. They are very sweet.

Well, I'm sure that there are many interesting things I should be doing...like laundry...or dishes. I'm not going to touch them! :) Not today! :) Have fun today...I know I will!

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

Oh stephene!

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! I'm sad cause I realized that I didn't take any pictures of you and the kids together (you know I have to document everything with pictures!) Hope you have a great day! love you lots you scandalously beautiful one!