Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Work is SO WAY fun.

So, I'm working now. Today, I was supposed to be transport nurse for the floor. When I got here, I found out that I had been put into staffing, which is fine. I was not happy that I had received a patient back that I really didn't want...he's been here for a really long time and his grandparents are very strange with the nurses...mean and yelling. Apparently last night, he was pretty mean and nasty to the nurses and actually threw one out of the room. So, they didn't have any problems with me...so I got him again today. They don't give me any crap...so it's been an okay day.

Last night I went to see Cat and her baby, little Kate. It was so fun...that baby is so cute. I get so used to seeing babies that are blue...and this one wasn't!

I have the next two days off...I'm sure I'll be relaxing, probably cleaning up crap...or not.

No comments: