Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Lots of cleaning! EW!

I hate to clean. This is obvious when you look at my house. Last night, at precisely 11pm, my next door neighbor knocked on my door and wanted to know if she paid me, if I would come and help her clean house today. I, of course, was nice, and said yes. I was up ready to help by 10am. We cleaned until 4pm. Her house was an absolute disaster. I can imagine, if I had five children, that my house would be messy. Her house was beyond messy. There was crap caked on every surface in the house. I wouldn't even have eaten standing up in that house. I can't imagine living in that filth. Thankfully, the lady had a cleaning service coming later on in the day, to deal with the nastiness. I still can't imagine how much that bill would have been if they had gotten there before me. The kitchen was so disgusting...there was soy sauce dried up all over the fridge. NASTY! I know that after I get all the boxes out of my house/apartment when I move, there is stuff all over the floor....multiply that by 50. EW EW EW!

Today, Becca and I did water aerobics again. The lady who taught this class was a lot harder than the lady who taught our previous class. There were many inappropriate leg kicks...things our mothers never would have approved of. The excitement (or repulsement) of the evening was not complete until sauna time. Well, the naked lady was back (or at least another naked lady) laying around without any clothes on. That was not okay, but at least I had become accustomed to the nakedness. Then the drama began. She started doing stretching exercises, bringing her legs up to her chest, pointing her legs parallel to the sky....even this, which was not acceptable, was better than what was upcoming. She then began to touch herself in inappropriate places. EW EW EW! That's the worst thing I have ever seen. There's just a glass wall between the steam room and the hot tub....I wish it would have been a concrete wall. How nasty is that?

Tomorrow, we're getting our Christmas pictures taken. It should be interesting, considering that neither of us have clothes that fit. Maybe it will be like "Christmas with the bag ladies!" Scandal. Hopefully the girls will behave themselves. Becca's pictures with her and Sadie turned out great...but some of the pictures, Sadie looked downright evil. Poor banshee.

I think I am going to be so sore tomorrow. Scrubbing cabinets and sweeping crap off floors for 6 hours will really take it out of you.

Prayer request! The nurse who trained me, her name is Cat. Tomorrow at 8AM, Cat is having a c-section. She's been on bedrest since the beginning of August and I know she is ready to have this baby. It's a little girl named Katelyn Aubrey (Kate!). I know she wasn't looking forward to surgery, but was excited to have the pregnancy over! She and her husband Brad have been waiting a long time! Keep her in your prayers, she's a fantastic nurse and a great friend. I couldn't have asked for a better trainer.

Well, Liberty is starting to smother me in the chair and it's getting really hot. I wish this weather would make up its mind. I'm excited to go to DC next week, where it will hopefully be coldish.

My parents named their puppy....it's Jack Ryan Emerson. He's so cute. Yesterday, he chewed through the baby gate and my mom found him at the end of her bed. He likes to follow her around. Today, my mom took him out on his leash for the first time. He hated it. She said he was bucking like a bronco. I guess I just forget how funny they are in the beginning. Gracie was always leashed in the beginning since she grew up in the apartment. Even now, she still pulls against it. She needs a harness.

Anyways. Must be off now. The memories of the terror at the gym are haunting me....must go forget the madness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do enjoy reading about the cleaning.
Love, Mom

The Peacock Pearl said...

EW EW EW is right!!!