Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2005

Day of fun!

I'm currently sitting in the papizan chair in my room, watching Liberty be the nastiest I've seen her in a long time. She's chewing this flap of rawhide, opening her mouth wide and chewing so noisy it can be heard in the kitchen. She's so gross. I tried to take the rawhide away and she ran away. She didn't bark at me or growl at me...Emmitt used to!

I got the wild idea to go buy new clothes for my upcoming DC trip this weekend. I went to the Old Navy in Frisco, bypassing the Ikea (laa!!!! That's the Ikea noise....ask me to make it for you sometime!).

**** EW EW EW. Must tell what Grace is doing now. She's halfway swallowing the piece she is chewing on, then coughing it back up to chew on it some more. That is so gross ****

Back to my story. I found a bunch of clothes on clearance. It was a happy time, especially since I went down a pants size. Hooray! :)

****Grace has now swallowed the rawhide whole. She is nasty. ************

Anyways...I work Wednesday and Thursday...then back to the fair in the afternoon on Friday, then to DC on Saturday morning. EARLY saturday morning. I think our flight leaves at 6AM or so. We'll be up bright and early, visiting the staff at The Parking Spot so they will take us to the airport! :) Hooray for us! :)
Well, It's taken me a really long time to finish this...mostly because I've been watching Liberty be gross. Have fun today!

No comments: