Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A day of nothingness.

So, yesterday, I spent my day at work as the transport nurse. Since all our kids are on heart monitors, a licensed person has to be watching the monitors at all times. If our kids have to have procedures off the floor, we have to go take them and stay with them the entire time. If they have long procedures, we have to almost abandon our patients upstairs so we could stay with this one child. My job as the transport nurse was to take all these kids places so that their nurses didn't have to go. I didn't have a patient assignment...just to help out. I ended up taking kids to procedures all day long, as well as helping admit three kids and discharge two. I was busy all day, but I wasn't going crazy! I really enjoyed it. It was a nice change from the nutty.

Today, I laid around and did housework. Rah rah rah. I did laundry, cleaned my room, and watched Gracie lounge around like a crazy pup. Speaking of crazy dog, this morning, I'm guessing it was around 4am, I was awakened by rummaging. Liberty was in my arm crevice, rolling around on her back, eating her ears. This was not an acceptable action. I didn't do anything, just tried to ignore her and her weirdness. She finally stopped.

Becca and I went to water aerobics tonight. This is always fun. Of course, it was so cold, but not too bad after we warmed up. It's an hour long class and afterwards, we get to go to the hot tub. Hooray for the hot tub! Our happiness was dashed though by a NAKED woman laying in the steam room. Ew ew and EW. I'm not just talking about upper nakedness...I mean EVERYWHERE naked. That's nasty. That's the kind of business you do in your bathroom or bedroom...at least your own house. Not the gym.

I don't work again until Saturday. I'm very excited about this. I haven't had a nice stretch off in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'll have something better to do than sit on my bootie. I have to work the weekend again, but I've managed to entirely miss an interlude with the mean attending doctor. Hooray for me doing my job well! :)

Anyways...hope everything is going well with all who read this really jumbled look into my life.

No comments: