Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Almost over

Well, it's the last full day of vacation. It's been such a nice break, but I don't mind going back. I'd like to find out how my baby Marcos is doing, as well as a couple of other patients that were there when I left.

Liberty is diaper free and doing fine. I put her to bed with one on...and found it next to my head when I woke up. I think she was punishing me. It's her fault, really. Now I have a stash of size 1 diapers with the Land before Time on them...if anyone needs them. I only used 8 or so...

This weekend is my aunt's 40th birthday. Her friends and the crazy family have hired a limo thingy to take us around and stuff. She doesn't know anything about it. It should be a good time. Plus, my family will be around for the weekend...and that's always fun. My family is one step away from the looney bin...but in a good way. We're a riot to be around. I don't think I usually leave a meal or a gathering without almost wetting my pants or almost vomiting from laughing so hard.

Liberty is sitting on her hind legs now, begging for okra and tomatoes. She's getting none. She's on a diet.

Hopefully I'll have more to yammer on about once I go back to work. There's really not much to say these last couple of days....it pretty much goes like this....
Sleep....wake up to puppies...piddle around the house...run random errands...eat...beat Gracie for doing something retarded...eat...beat her again...

Have fun today!

No comments: