Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2005

Liberty, the retarded one.

Oh my gosh. My dog is retarded. Tonight, we came home from dinner to find her skulking around, with her tail between her legs and her ears down. I thought she had pooped on the floor...if only it was that simple. Well, it seems that she and her sister had decided that a bag of chocolate on my shelf was for their own pleasure. They busted on into it and ate the entire thing. This isn't the first time they've gone after the chocolate. Last Halloween, they ate a bunch too...but without symptoms. Let's just say that the Emergency Vet has received quite a few calls regarding a doxie and poodle consuming chocolate. Anyways, they both seemed fine...so we just decided to watch them. Sadie's fine..no problems. Liberty's having some bowel issues. She really doesn't know it's going on either....she actually pooped (can you call it poop when it's that gross?) on her way to the sliding glass door without breaking a stride! Poor thing. I ended up going and buying her diapers so she wouldn't poo all over the house. She HATES them. I'll post a picture of her wearing them.

Other than retardaween, it's been a pretty uneventful day. I did have to get up in my Weight Watchers meeting and tell the secret of my success. I hit my 50lb loss today....so that was fun. I really just spent the day running errands and fiddling around the house.

Now I'm hooked on the Discovery Health Channel. I'm watching "The mermaid baby". It's very bizarre to me to think that other countries would do these surgeries instead of sending them over here. I think this one takes place in Peru. I wouldn't want surgery done in Peru.

Anyways. Happy days to you. Enjoy the pics of Gracie in a diaper.

No comments: