Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy, busy, busy.

What a lovely day! I did NOT work today, but I was still busy! I did laundry almost all day. Isn't that crazy? I forget how much laundry I have to do! I work so many days in a row that it just keeps piling up. I also haven't washed my sheets in awhile. Isn't that gross? I always forget! I'm retarded. Today, while I was washing clothes, Gracie was crawling into them as fast as I threw them on the bed. I'll post a picture of her in the clothes...hopefully there are no scandalous items of clothing showing! :)

I also straightened up my room and actually vacuumed the floor. That's always fun...for one main reason. The puppies are absolutely terrified of the vacuum. Now, it might be because I have been known to chase them around the house with it...or something else! :) Vacuuming is another one of those things that is so easy to do, but so easily forgotten. When I'm sleep deprived, I don't sit up thinking "My heavens, I should vacuum this floor!" There are much more important things to do. Like sleep.

Here's a gross story. I know all of you are just thrilled that I prefaced the story like that! ANYWAYS. We have a teeny little pantry in our kitchen. For a couple of weeks, these nasty little bugs have been flying out of it. I think I mentioned before that the bold buggers have flown up my pant legs! I cleaned that pantry out today, because I was convinced that there was nothing in there for them to feast on. I couldn't figure out why they wanted to live in there. Well, I found out today. I had these yummy mixes from Homemade Gourmet in there....I don't have them anymore. They were covered with the nasty bug eggs. EW EW EW!! I put so much orange clean on those shelves, and hopefully the bugs won't be back. I haven't seen any flying out of there this evening.

My dog is retarded. This evening, I let her and Sadie go with me to get some dinner. They usually aren't allowed in my new car...I don't want puppy smeared nose marks on my clean windows. Liberty actually has to sit in a puppy car seat if we go to Petsmart or the vet. She hates the seat...she is always trying to weasel out of it. Well, today I decided to be nice and let her sit on the seat...with my hand poised to pop noses if they got close to the windows. She would not sit down. She kept standing with her paws on the middle cushion thingy. When I pushed her down, she would get right back up. At one point, I put my entire arm on the arm rest so she couldn't get up there. She proceded to sit on her hind legs against the back of the seat. She was literally standing there against the seat! She looked so dumb! I took pictures with my camera phone...now I just have to figure out how to get them onto the computer. Poor Sadie was so squished by Gracie.

Tomorrow I am going to give platelets. This involves me laying in a chair, with needles in both my arms, while they suck out the blood from one arm, strip it of the platelets, and put it back through the other arm. I really don't enjoy it, but I have a very rare blood type...and they need it. I'm too nice!

Have fun in whatever you're doing today! :)

No comments: