Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

BUSINESS!

Well, the first blog site I tried was absolute crap! How on earth am I supposed to know which ones are good and which ones aren't? This is nonsense. For those of you who are just dying to see what I wrote on the other site....here's the copy...


Well this should be fun. I have no idea, really, what a blog is...or what I'm doing for that matter. I strongly suspect that no one really cares what I am doing on a day to day basis...and maybe I don't either. I somewhat think that these blogs are under the assumption that people want to know the intimate details of my life...but I'll try it out. Who knows...maybe I'll get addicted... For crying out loud, they post people's blogs on MSN! That's crazy!
Anyways. I've had a rocking day. I woke up bright and early at noon...to a weiner face staring right at me. It was pretty creepy. Poodle was growling under the covers for unknown reasons. Sometimes I think they are both possessed. After I got up, I roamed around the house for awhile....until I heard the answering machine go off. It's really creepy to hear nothing...then voices saying "HI! You've reached...." I went up to The Colony to visit a friend that I hadn't seen in 6 years....it was a good time. I miss my NEW friends from LU. I actually really liked The Colony. It only took me 40 minutes to get to work and it's a really nice area. I might like to live up there. I found this apartment complex that's really beautiful...who knows.
Now I'm at work. It's a rocking good time like always. Let's see...I've already got to smush a bag of ice on a newborn's face to break his heartbeat of 300. That was fun. It's always a laugh to see the parents faces when you're sitting there cramming this ice bag on their precious one's face. It's really sad when you hear the sniffles behind you. Now I'm just bored. IT's 3:59am...and I have nothing to do. Maybe I should go find something to do. Or I can just stay blabbing on this.
My mother made me SO SO angry today. Her and my dad got a little mini dachshund puppy a week and a half ago. His name was Austin Ryan. He was sick last week, and actually in the vet's office most of the week on IV fluid. He had gotten a lot better so they were able to take him home on Saturday. Well, apparently he wasn't doing any better so they put him to sleep today. This makes me angry on several accounts. First of all, he was eating more and more. Second, his protein level went up, not down. Third, I really don't think they gave him enough time to really improve. A puppy that small can't just heal in a day or two. The final kicker was that no one was there to hold him when he was put to sleep. This infuriates me. He should have left this world knowing he had a family that loved him, not just a vet tech and doctor. This probably sounds irrational to some, but my family really loves our pets.
Anyways. That's the story of my day. Maybe I'll decide to do this blogging thing again...who knows.

No comments: