Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!

I am so ready for this blasted night to end. It was going so peacefully too...and that's when the crap hit the fan...when you least expect it. I was minding my own business when one of my kids decided to start breathing really fast and spike a temperature. How rude can you get, I tell you. I spent the next hour and a half culturing everything under the sun, sticking, poking, suctioning. EW! I really think that the mom in there hates me right now...but I don't care. If she can't see that I am trying to help her son...then she's stupid. So there. Other than the temporary insanity, I am having a rocking good night...except I ate a bag of Barbeque chips. What is it with the chips lately? I could eat an entire bag every day...the big one...not the tiny one that I ate tonight. I need therapy...that's what it is.

I cannot believe how well I slept today! I didn't even flinch until....the growling began at 4:39pm. Booters decided that she was going to growl under the covers (it's really SO frightening) at something (which I suspected was Becca) and then proceeded to grunt and cry at the door. It was pathetic. Thankfully, I felt very rested and I did not feel the need to strangle her or the mighty ween who had trounced all over me in a rush to get to the door and snort under it. They are a terrifying duo. I've been very surprised how well they've done with all the sleep. I hope they didn't drive Becca crazy...I think Gracie has a sleep threshhold...she can only get so much before she goes nuts.

I only have one more night of work this week...then three days off! Hooray! I don't know why I get so excited...all I do on my days off is lay around and try to catch up on the sleep I've lost while working nights. Here's the irony...I actually get more sleep when I work nights. Today, I slept 8 hours straight...and I am STILL tired! It's garbage! When I work days, I only get 6-7 hours of sleep...and I can make it! Ironic.

Well, things here are about to get moving...I think 5AM is the waking hour....people get crazy...and awake. So, signing off now....

No comments: