Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2005

VACATION!!!

Okay, so I guess it doesn't count as vacation if you don't really go anywhere or do anything....but it doesn't matter! All I know is I do not have to work until next Wednesday night! Hooray! :) I went to the library and got some movies and books to read over the next week. I'm on a classic movie kick...My Fair Lady and White Christmas (hey, I celebrate Christmas all year round). Right now, I'm watching the best of Johnny Carson. I actually never ever watched the show while it was on, but my grandpa had the laser discs and we would spend hours watching it. We always asked him to put them on!

I'm also reading a couple books on Washington DC. My brother, sister in law, and I are going there the 3rd weekend in October. I am SO stinking excited! If you have never been there, you need to start planning a trip! There are so many great museums...and the Zoo has pandas! Also, most of the things are free! I love that! Jennifer has never been there and Michael and I are so excited to show her around one of our favorite cities. Reading these travel books is making me more excited!

It is so hot outside. I wish that I would not be so hot anymore. There's no reason for it! It's almost September, and the temperature is still over 100! There's a limit to the amount of clothes I can take off without scaring people.

Let me start this next paragraph by saying that I love Weight Watchers. It's a perfect plan for me, and I've seen great success while being on it. Now the bad part. I ate lunch and dinner...and still had 8 points remaining. I was so full after dinner that I didn't want to put anything else in my body! It's getting close to midnight and I still have points I have to eat. Blast the points. I have to eat them all...but I surely don't want to. I don't have anything in the house that's really bad for me that I can use to waste points. So far, I've eaten 3 tomatoes (okay, so I know I ate 2 yesterday, but they were on sale for 99 cents a pound at Central Market! Really good ones!), crackers and cheese, and pretzels. It's not fun! :) Oh well...if this helps me keep losing the weight...bring it on! :) I'm not wishing that 50 pounds back! :)

Tomorrow will probably be filled with laundry and cleaning....what fun for me!

No comments: