Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2005

Peace and quiet!

It's really amazing how much I enjoy my time away from work. Right now, I am still in pajamas and watching the Food Network....one of my favorite daytime channels. I used to despise it...and some shows I still do...but after I joined Weight Watchers, I guess I just enjoyed to see people eat well, even if I wasn't! :) I have the puppy wonderland on my bed right now. Sadie's under the covers, being anti-social. Sam, my sister in law's dog, is chewing on his nylabone which he just managed to take back from Liberty. Liberty is licking the bed. I just yelled at her too...and she continues. Both she and Sadie do this...maybe it's therapeutic? Okay...the drama continues. Sam just stopped chewing the bone to gnaw an itch on his haunch and Grace stole the bone. It's just madness over here.

Enough about the puppies though...Today is the one year anniversary of my arm and hand surgery. Becca gave my scar a birthday card. It had a weenie dog on it. It's funny to think back and remember that a year ago...I was in the most horrible pain I had ever imagined. I had awakened to Nurse Nasty in the recovery room, who did not feel my pain. She's probably has seen so many surgeries that she's desensatized to pain. Oh well....memory time.

SO WEIRD. Anyways...my 10 year class reunion is supposed to be this year. Someone contacted me about 4 months ago to tell me it was in the works. That's the LAST I've heard of it. I just got an email from the same guy who wants me contact my friends in the class to make sure he has all the information correct! WEIRD! Why would they wait this long? Is it still happening? Bizarre.

Sam is skulking around Liberty, who is still chewing his bone...hoping she will drop it. It's sad.

Today I am being lazy girl...which is nice. I guess I'll have to help with the reunion and get in touch with those people....BLAST IT ALL! :(

No comments: