Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Loving the flip flop

It's been a pretty nice weekend...quiet and relaxing. My brother and sister-in-law were here and we had a rocking good time. Last night we attempted to go to the movies....but I got a nice little call on the way wondering if I could work the day shift this week. Lovely! :) I actually woke up without any problems this morning...bright and early. It's been a pretty good day...except the charge nurse told me just a bit ago that she doesn't think she will need me tomorrow during the day. Apparently, I'm just going to work days today and nights the next two days. It's all good...I have EIGHT days off after this...so nothing really phases me.

I am so tired of my house's electric bill. There is no reason for it to be 290 dollars and not cool. This is frustrating because it throws all the bills off. I have no idea how we are going to pay September rent at this point. I'm praying for a miracle...and some hidden money to surface! :) I already got an answer to prayer this week with a lovely debt consolidation loan that will allow me to pay off my credit cards so I can stop wasting my money on blasted interest! Hooray! :)

Today, my brother and sister in law left for vacation in Colorado. This means that their precious puppy, Samuel Troy, is at home, being babysat by his Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Becca. He's also being mauled by cousins Gracie and Boo. I just talked to Becca and she said that Sam and Grace were sitting on the edge of the couch, waiting for people to come home. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Big Babies.

I think I'll go find the charge nurse and ask her what my schedule will be........

No comments: