Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Add assault to my life experiences!

Well, I started to blog earlier today, but was interrupted and had to quit. It's a good thing. At that time, my day had gone quite well. I had three (yikes!) nursing students doing all my busy work and I was sitting down to blog. That's when the poo hit the fan! :) I had a pretty "sick" patient that got physically violent with the staff and then decided I needed to be punched in the tummy and kicked in the shins. Ah well, all in a day's work! The good news is that no one was actually hurt and things settled down before I left...which was almost an hour after I was supposed to. It's probably because earlier I had mentioned that it had been quiet today. That was the curse.

Last night, I was awakened at 1:43am by a ridiculously loud chewing noise. Gracie was sitting on the floor, chewing on a Central Market plastic container that had contained pineapple earlier that evening. She had climbed up in the chair and taken it off the desk. She's a beast. I yelled at her twice to get back in bed and finally had to get out of bed and grab her to throw her back into bed. Yikes...what a nutcase. She was shamed royally. She knew she was in trouble because she rolled over on her stomach when I came over to her. She's a smart puppy...but sometimes doesn't think things through! :)

I am just now starting to have my adrenaline level go back to normal. What a crazy end of my shift! I was hoping to get out on time, but that was just not the case. Now I'm starting to come off the adrenaline high and I'm pretty exhausted. I'll blog more tomorrow, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The container still contained some remnants of food. Everyone knows that you starve me and I'm living off my fat reserves, which are growing less abundant by the day. Plus, I was pretty sure that you didn't know it was me. I was going to blame it on the fluffy one.

Anonymous said...

Trash is tasty. You should know, Trashmouth.

Anonymous said...

You are the one that calls me Whore and other such nice words....I think you have the trashmouth.