Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lazy day

Well, after my exciting day yesterday, I decided to take it easy today. I had some things to do, but I really didn't do anything around the house. I got up this morning and went back to work for a skills check off. It's in an area of the hospital that's pretty far away from the actual floor where I work, so I was able to get in and out. I saw a lot of the people that I worked with, so I did spend some time telling the story to all the people who had heard the rumor. By that point, people were assuming that I was bruised and bloodied...which just wasn't true! :) After dispelling all the rumors, I quickly finished up all my stations and left. I had some grocery shopping to do, and then I came home. See? Nothing exciting happened today.

I put a sweater on Gracie today. Let me just tell you...she hates it. She always manages to squirm out of it. It starts by having one arm out. Then the sweater gets around her waist and hangs out there for awhile. Suddenly, it just falls off. She's sitting next to me right now...pretty dejectedly. It's as if she believes she is being tortured and this is why she has to wear the sweater. It's pretty cold right now in the house. I believe we should put on more clothes and get in the bed with the electric blanket than turn on the heater. I usually crack once it gets about 50 inside the house, but right now, it's not bad at all. It's a nice change from the horrific summer heat! :)

Tomorrow I am going to get my oil changed for the first time in my new car. Apparently, the dealership gives you a service advisor the first time you go in. I have no idea....I just know I need to be there at 9AM. I'm going to drop Sadie off at the groomers before hand. She's starting to look rather wooly and lion-like.

Anyways...I guess there's nothing else going on. Hope all is well with you and your families. Keep warm! :)

No comments: