Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2005

The cold continues...

The weather here is an absolute joy. It's in the 50's right now, only supposed to warm up to the mid 60's. How delightful. I'm wearing fleece and long sleeves. I love it! Yesterday, the weather was like this also. I've never been so happy to have the weather like this...after that horrific hot summer. Ta DA! :)

I weighed in yesterday. I'm up 0.6lbs, which is pretty much a sniff. I did eat a banana before I went in, so that could have been a reason. I usually try to not eat or drink before I go so that I can weigh in with the same factors each week. Same clothes, same shoes, same everything. I'm not too worried. Every three or four weeks or so, I go up a wee bit, then come right back on down. I still love Weight Watchers! :)

I am going to have my hair highlighted today. I know it's not summer anymore, but I think my hair looks more fun with more blond highlights. It also covers up the impending gray color change. BLECH! I love the finished product of the coloring, but I really hate that cap they use. It's like having your hair pulled out for an hour. I really don't like it, but it's worth it. Afterwards, we are having some friends over for dinner tonight. That's always fun. We're going to grill chicken for sandwiches. Fire is always a good option. :)

Gracie is sitting on my bed, eating a Dr. Pepper bottle. She loves these. She will spend hours chewing up both ends of the bottle. I have to make sure that bottle is empty or else there will be dr. pepper all over every surface she chews it on. She's very intent right now. I wish my camera had batteries. Apparently she's done now. She's sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me. I have no idea what she wants. Next week, she gets to meet Jack. It's going to be pretty funny, I'm sure. Jack's a bundle of energy, but so is Grace. I'm sure there's going to be some chewing on each other. Hopefully, no blood will be drawn! :)

I work this weekend. Hopefully, it will be a wee bit less crazy than the last two days of work were. I really hope that my student can keep up. She's always tagging along behind me...she needs to step it up! She actually asked me the other day if I thought it was a good idea for her to work 6 months as a tech before she took her boards! I know that nursing is scary...but you really just have to throw yourself into it. I'm hoping she gets that this weekend. Last weekend we worked, it was pretty slow. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Well, I'd better get going. I'm supposed to be at my hair appointment soon. :)

No comments: