Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 07, 2005

Full of uninteresting adventures!

Today was full of nothingness. I woke up, on my own, WIDE awake at 5:50AM...which is when my alarm clock normally goes off. I was not happy about this. I took the wild Gracie outside adn then tried to go back to sleep. I wasn't able to...so I started watching Finding Nemo. I love that movie...so FUNNY! Thankfully, I finally went back to sleep and got up around 8:2o. Much better than 5ish. I really didn't do much around the house today...I did clean the kitchen and cooked dinner...and did all the dinner dishes. I don't normally cook because I'm awful at it...but I don't have any money to go out to eat right now...so I have to eat the food that is frozen in my freezer. I'm going to be the defrost queen this week. It's really a good thing because I need to get that stuff out of there...especially if the food says "best if eaten or frozen by January 2005". Creepy.

I also took the puppies to the dog park today. They had fun running around with a golden retriever. Sadie kissed the big puppy, who was quite shocked. There weren't many puppies there, especially sociable ones. We didn't stay long, mostly because the girls were getting panty and hot.

Tomorrow, I get to play chauffer. My aunt's car is in the shop and she needs someone to take her to it. I'm going to do that tomorrow evening and she's going to buy me dinner. Hooray for dinner! :)

Well, for all the things that didn't go on today, I've certainly rambled about nothing for 4 paragraphs. Sometimes it amazes me how interesting I can make a boring day sound! :)

No comments: