Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another day....another dollar...or none in my case! :)

I know all of you will be shocked to learn that I am once again at work on the weekend. I really don't mind. I get paid more, which is always nice. Also, I don't really have a true feeling of a normal person's workday anymore. Since I'm home four days during the week and don't have a set schedule, I don't really have an idea of when everyone else is working. I actually prefer weekends most of the time because there are less people here and I can usually spend more time with the actual patients.

This weekend has been surprisingly slow. On a good day, I usally walk out the door around 7:20pm, depending on when night shift decides to get here. Last night, I was walking out at 7pm. This is shocking for me. I had discharged two of my three patients, and the last one wasn't really sick. Today, I'm going to discharge one of my patients, and it's still pretty slow. I don't know why this is! :)

Last night, I went to a friend's birthday party. She threw it for herself. I guess when I tack on 5 or so more years, I'll have the gumption to throw myself a party...but not yet. It was actually a great turn out, much better than Becca or I ever do at our parties. It's really funny...Becca and I always plan so far in advance and then no one is able to come. This party was planned in a few days, and there were only a few notable people missing! Irony! We played Scene it...which is always fun in that group. Anytime we get to scream and be loud and play against each other...we thrive on competition. It's a rocking fun time, especially when you pair it with a pinata full of chocolate and a big chocolate cake. Good times! :)

I don't have any idea what I'm going to do with my two days off. My room is clean, I have minimal dirty laundry....and I can't go shopping because I'm on the verge of overdrafting my checking account. It's going to be a long two days. My only delight is that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory comes out on Tuesday....Hooray! That movie cracks me up! :)

Anyways, I guess I should be working...so I'll get moving...but have fun today! :)

No comments: