Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Life at the hospital.

I just looked outside, thinking it was still going to be beautiful outside....and was I wrong. The clouds are SO black to the north. Maybe we'll get some rain! Hooray! I actually slept with my window open last night, it was so relaxing. I did wake up to a warm puppy laying SMACK next to me...I guess she was cold, too.

Things have been pretty okay today. I currently have 2 kids on the floor, the other is in a procedure. It's been pretty steady today. I've got my student with me today, and it is so hard for me to let go and let her do what she's supposed to do. I'm guessing this is probably going to be my biggest problem as a preceptor...just sitting down and shutting up and letting them learn. She's really sweet, and very willing to do pretty much anything...which is fabulous.

I go weigh in tomorrow. I honestly have no idea what to expect. The weeks I think I'll do badly, I end up having a great week. The opposite is also true. Who knows. We'll see tomorrow at 11:45!

Okay, now I'm at home. I am sitting on the couch, having just finished my "Extreme Pita" and yummy lime and black pepper chips. Hooray for chips! :) And I even have points still. I need chocolate.

Well, now I have nothing to write about. Liberty is begging for Sadie's rawhide...and it's really quite sad. She's flopped over a blanket. I guess I'll be going now...YAWN!

No comments: