Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm wasting away....

I love Weight Watchers. Of course, when I have a bad week, I might deny it...but I really still do. Who would have thought that simple portion control would be the key to it? It's amazing. Each week, I think that I will have reached my weight losing limit...and my body just won't lose anymore. Week after week, I am proven wrong...with the occasional backsliding week! :) When you talk to people at the meetings who have lost 100+ pounds, they say things like "Sometimes you might only lose 1/2 a lb a week". I rarely lose that little, but I'd still be happy with that. I guess I'm just waiting for the weight loss to slow down. This week, I lost 2.4lbs for a grand total of 61.4lbs since the 3rd week of February. How did I carry all that weight for so long? Today, Becca and I donated 5 bags of clothes that don't fit to the Leukemia Society. I would rather my clothes go to a worthy cause than just Goodwill. The clothes were still in great shape...just too big. We were talking about how it's sad (but I guess good) that we don't have anyone to give the clothes to. Most of our friends are smaller than we are....but even if they weren't, how would it sound to them? "Hey, here are our clothes that are too big for us, but they will fit you!" I just think that sounds mean.

I still haven't found out what I am going to be doing in the Christmas parade. Becca's going to be a bleacher host, which means she gets to stand on the parade route and make sure people don't cross the line! I think that's one of the better jobs, mostly because she gets to see the whole parade right up close without having to fight for the good seats! Also, Point of Grace is going to do a mini concert at City Hall afterwards. Rocking! :) Remember, it's a free parade....and anyone is welcome to come! We love company! :) ANd you can ride the tons of fun light rail to downtown so you wouldn't have to drive or park! :) Just a suggestion.... :)

Gracie is outside barking her fool head off. It's so nice outside today that I figured they could do with a little forced outdoor time. Sadie's just hanging out on the rug, but Liberty has decided to bark at every blade of grass that the wind blows. She's a punk. She was really excited to get up this morning when my sister called at 6:30am. EW EW and EW! I wanted to ignore Gracie, but the bounding prevented that.

Oh my heavens. I was sitting peacefully in a chair, typing this blog, when this guy came to my window trying to sell me some cleaner. He would not leave. He kept trying to sell me this product that cost $68! Okay, he obviously did not get it. He even tried to ask me out. EW EW and more EW! Sleazy little skanky guy selling "Xtreme clean". I don't clean with the products I have...why would I buy more? I finally got him to leave after saying something to the effect of "You can clean my entire house and I still won't buy it". I'm so nasty. I just want to be left alone! :)

Well anyways...I'm sure there's something I need to be doing...like finishing my laundry, for example. Hopefully Victor won't come back....Maybe I should shut my blinds!

No comments: